background

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Learning Our ABC's

Here is our project in the playroom.  I got a full sheet of 3/4" plywood from Home Depot and had them cut it to 9-1/4" squares.  I primed and painted the squares in white.  I then applied the Nursery Alphabet Decor Elements to each square.  I stenciled a small circle in pencil in the middle about 1" down from the top on each square so my husband could drill a hole in the same spot on each square.  Then we used a 2-1/2" 'decorative looking' nail and hung them on the wall.  The nail sticks out about an 1" on each one, wasn't planning on it but it gave it a nice touch!  The pictures below show my wall template I used to hang all the pieces evenly, as well as the finished product!

NOTE:  Check out the 2010-2011 Definitely Decorative catalog by Stampin'Up! 



1 comment: